Tuesday, September 4, 2007

What's wrong with you people?

An appropriate name has not yet surfaced for my vehicle. And I thought my friends were all so creative...

C'mon, people, surely someone can top "The Shimmering Flicker Motor Car Experience featuring Patricia Blaze."

Sooner or later, I'm going to have to declare a winner. I can't keep this contest open indefinitely, you know. Just think of my sad, nameless car, sitting on a slight diagonal, due to my poor parking, all forlorn, out there in the parking lot... It's sad, right?

Let's name this beast already!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about "Cupcake"?! -cr

brownrabbit said...

Folks, we have a winner!

Anonymous said...

"I've never really won anything like this before," she crowed ecstatically. "I hope it doesn't change who I am." --cr

brownrabbit said...

Hmm-- I might have to increase your winning to include, banner, tiara, glass of champagne and royal scepter. Sound good?