Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Judd v. ass


The above is a work by minimalist sculptor, Donald Judd.

The below is a buttplug inspired by the work of minimalist sculptor, Donald Judd.


Surely, the point of reference is unmistakable.


OK, in all honesty, this is the funniest thing I've found on the internet all day.... quite possibly, all year. This Babes n Horny silicone dildo company out of the UK has developed a line of buttplugs they're calling "Modern Arse". This little bit of news has had me in giggles all damn day! I know. I'm so sophomoric.

If you don't care for Mr. Judd's ouevre, maybe you'd prefer Ellsworth Kelly?


8 comments:

Mister Jimmy said...

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/24780667/

brownrabbit said...

Thanks! Actually, I saw that recipe on another blog a few weeks ago. They're very cute.

Mister Jimmy said...

Seems like the least one can do, after you went to the trouble to introduce us to fashionable - and expensive - Euro-dildos, buttplugs and cockrings, and so on.
Interesting site and links though.

brownrabbit said...

I aim to keep my customers happy and returning. Hence,not just cupcake recipes, but also irony-laden fine-art buttplugs!

That thigh-mount harness is kind of a fantastic idea, no?

Mister Jimmy said...

I've seen that before but haven't seen much use for me though perhaps my imagination is going. Now, let's see, I could get maybe 2 on each thigh . . .then I've seen one that is a chest mount, then there is the famous head-mount harness. That's six so far. My imagination seems to be coming back to me.

brownrabbit said...

What're you gonna do? Spin basketballs on them?

Anonymous said...

Meadowlark Lemon eh..

I broke out my Rauschenberg eagle tickler, and found my decorative Mondrian Ben-Wa balls languishing underneath.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/28/dining/28flavor.html
Will she swallow now.. Sorry..
James

brownrabbit said...

... and that, my friends, just goes to show why a gimicky joke is only funny once.

Can we just let me be the funny one around here? With special dispensation for Mister Jimmy up there? (because, you know, he IS actually funny?)