Sunday, June 1, 2008

... to make you happy for a moment


Go here. Download the video you will find there. It's such a pretty little bacchanal...

Sigur Rós is a fantastic Icelandic band to which I was introduced a few years ago. When I was working in a bookstore, this very cute guy-- tall, long legs slightly bowed, just this side of hipster with prematurely graying hair-- used to come in and ask me to help him find quasi-obscure music. I don't know why he thought we'd have the stuff-- we had a pitiful selection. I don't always advocate basing your musical purchase decisions on the cuteness of the boy doing the recommending, but this time it worked out pretty well.

Happy June!

rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit

(That's 4 rabbits for double the good luck. More people than just my mom know what that means, right?)

No comments: